Remember, it’s always a good idea to write names on balls, uniforms, warm-ups, jackets, water bottles and anything else that your child brings or wears to soccer. We can look up names and attempt to contact you when something is left behind.
- Date/location: unknown - navy blue Nike dri-fit size S. Email email@example.com.
- Date/location: unknown - zippered navy blue jacket, Amsterdam team, big red and white letters on the back. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date/location: various - Coach Dean has numerous Crusader soccer balls, the one given out at camps in 2013. Contact: email@example.com.
- Date/location: 9/14 at Dyker: child’s neon green jacket. Blue #19 Gjøa travel jersey, perhaps U8 or U9. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday morning, 9/14 at Dyker: size S Gjøa blue travel jersey #14. Soccer ball with Liam written on it. Gjøa windbreaker. Returned to owner.